, , , ,

Mini Mermaids


Hi there lovelies,

These are my most recent cards for Some Odd Girl Stamps...



Two circle/scalloped cards featuring the Mini Mermaids.



I colored them with Copics markers and Caran D'Ache Luminance pencils. Aren't they cute? :-D



As for the cards, I cut both the circles and the scalloped circle cards with my Silhouette Cameo, then I stitched the borders, and added flowers and sequins as a finishing touch. Both sentiments are from Magnolia stamps.

Summer is almost over and school starts back again soon! We'll see how this school year goes ;-)

Happy Stamping! ~xoxo

Share:

1 comment:

  1. Bhut dino tak hum
    khoye rhe isi hisaab me,satta king play bazaar
    ki kya likhen tumhare
    massage ke jabab me,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)