, , ,

Is It Back to School Yet?



Hi lovelies,

I can't believe that Summer is over and that the kids are back in school again! Where does time go?

To celebrate the kick start of a new school year, I created this card with the lovely Reading Mae stamp...



I colored the stamp with Caran D'Ache Luminance Pencils and mineral spirits on Bristol Smooth Surface paper. Background was colored using my old-time favorites... chalk.



As for the card, I created the shaped card using my Big Shot and Netabilities templates, and then I distressed the borders with Distress Inks. Patterned paper is by Prima Marketing. As for the rest of the embellishments, I added cheescloth, a paper wreath, trims, and machine stitching.

I hope that you're enjoying your weekend! And thanks for stopping by! ~xoxo~


Share:

2 comments:

  1. Hermosa creación. Me gusta como la coloreaste.
    -Sonia *Sony*

    ReplyDelete
  2. itna pyaar ho jaayega,
    ye ishq na bas mere aur
    na bas me tere hai.play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)