, , ,

Happy Fall




Hi everyone,

I can't believe that it's Fall already! Time sure flies. Next thing you'll know, it's going to be Christmas.

Anyway, to get started with Fall, I created this Fall inspired tag featuring the lovely Daffodil Fairy Digi Stamp by Some Odd Girl stamps.



I colored this cutie using Copic markers on Bristol Smooth Surface paper.



As for the tag, I used patterned paper from Prima Marketing, Inc. I also used trims, a doily, a sunflower, foam tape for dimension, and I cut the letters using my Silhouette Cameo.

I hope that you're having a terrific week... and thanks for stopping by! ~xoxo~



Share:

2 comments:

  1. play bazaar satta king hoon aapka jara sa
    bhi naraz ho jaane se,
    kyuki is badi si duniya me
    mera aapke siva kon hai mera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be wary of a locksmith who quotes one number over the phone and a higher price when they arrive. This is a scam used to squeeze you out of more money. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)