, , , ,

A "Joy" Card





Yeap... I had to create another Christmas tag.

If you missed the first one, here's --> the link <-- to it so that you can check it out.

On today's tag, I'm featuring Mini Gingerbread Man Digi Stamp --> Click here to get yours. <--



I colored him using Copics markers on Bristol Smooth Surface paper. The tag and pointsettia is a Sizzlit, and the letters are from Bella Blvd.

And in case you were wondering, I plan on creating more Christmas tags. So stay tuned!


Share:

4 comments:

  1. Satta King Making a QR code for your mobile marketing campaign is very easy to do. There are free resources online where you can generate a QR code which enables tracking functions, so you can see where your customers are coming from with the code Play Bazaar .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many locksmiths will quote you a price over the phone. If they get to your location and change their mind, do not continue working with them. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)