, ,

Pocket Scrapbooking: New Beginnings



Hey guys,

Here are a couple of pages that I worked on recently...



Ever since our move to the US, I was looking forward to document all of our happenings... at least in a monthly basis... on the most important events of our lives.



And since I always seem to be busy running errands and doing many things here and there, I decided to keep it as simple as possible. I chose a couple of digital templates to work with, and with the little help of Photoshop too I was back in the game ;)



The templates that I chose are by Paislee Press. If you haven't seen them yet, I highly recommend that you check them out! They are so simple, yet so elegant and fun too!

Of course, I'm a *traditional* scrapbooker at heart, so no matter what I did, it had to involve *cutting and pasting* of papers and little bits of embellishing too! Hybrid scrapbooking allowed me to do all that!



And it feels so good to be scrapbooking back again! Specially having the good feeling that I'm doing something for my family and that they are enjoying it too (they love to see how my pages turn out once I'm done with them!).



And yes, I'm doing my journaling in *Spanglish*... why not? LOL!



Yes, the goofball of my son loves Spiderman! LOL!

Well that is all for now. Thank you so much for stopping by! And I'll see you next time ~xoxo


Share:

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)