, , ,

Facebook Showcase Challenge: Miss Personality

Hey guys!

Saturated Canary stamps is having a Facebook Showcase Challenge featuring the *super cute* Miss Personality stamp, and here's my take on the challenge...



Yeap! I went *ultra light* this time, with minimum embellishments. Still it was a real challenge for me :-O

Paper is Vintage Market by Bazzil Basics and the phrases are by Simple Stories. The banners are washi tape and I also added a paper flower and some machine stitching out of old habit...LOL!



Miss Personality here was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Mineral Spirits, and you can purchase her *here*.

Now visit Saturated Canary for more inspiration and to take part on this challenge.

Thanks for visiting me!! ~xoxo~

Share:

4 comments:

  1. Buen dia!
    Adorable trabajo. Me encantan los colores y su presentacion.
    Exitos!

    Abrazos, Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fab image. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this little girl really seams fun and I've been seeing her lately everywhere! :)
    Amazing coloring...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)