,

It's an "Odd" Birthday



Hi everyone,

I hope that you're enjoying your week :-)

Today I want to share with you a *last minute* card that I did for a co-worker on her birthday...



It's the first time that I use these stamps and so far I'm enjoying it ;-)

Actually, I liked them so much, that I'm using them in my next *Distress Inks* workshop, which will be this upcoming Saturday @ Scrapper's Place.

If you're local and haven't signed up yet, this is your opportunity to do so ;-)

Happy Stamping!!

Recipe:
  • Stamps - Some Odd Girl
  • Inks - StazOn Jet Black, Distress Inks (Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Tumbled Glass, Victorian Velvet, Faded Jeans, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany), Stickles "Rock Hard Candy"
  • Papers - The Girls Paperie
  • Other - Seam Binding, trims, 3D dots
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)