, , ,

Feliz Navidad



Happy Monday everyone!

I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day and weekend!!

Today I want to share with you my last card for the series of Christmas cards that I'm donating to Hogar del NiƱo.

I wish I could've had the opportunity to make many more, but time and other duties made it impossible for me to continue doing this. But at least I did managed to make some and contribute to this good cause ;-)

Here's the finished card:



The stamps are from the newest Magnolia Christmas Collection 2011... they were all soooo pretty!! And instead of making the *masking technique* for these two stamps, I paper-pieced them and added 3D dots to make them *pop-up* from the card.

As always, at the end of this post is the supplies' list.

Next week I'll be coming back with a TOMIC Challenge... so stick around ;-)

Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments!!

Recipe:
  • Patterned Paper - Echo Park Paper
  • Stamps - Magnolia Christmas Collection 2011, Stamping Up
  • Inks - Archival "Coffee", Distress Inks (Hair: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain; Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany; Sweater, Hat & Socks: Fired Brick; Pants: Bundled Sage; Present: Worn Lipstick, Broken China), Stickles "Star Dust"
  • Doily & Swirls - Spellbinders
  • Other - Seam Binding, Machine Stitching, Paper Flowers, Rhynestones, 3D Dots
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)