A Mother's Day CardSaturday, May 11, 2013
Hi there lovelies!
Here's my latest card using *Ballerina* Tilda from the latest Magnolia stamps collection...
Since tomorrow we celebrate Mother's Day, I thought that this stamp would look cute for a gift. I colored her with Distress Inks, paper pieced her crown with 3D dots and added Stickles to make certain areas to *pop-out* from the card.
The sentiment is computer generated and it reads *Happy Mother's Day!*
Now this card is for a special friend of mine ;-) I hope that she likes it!!
I'll be back soon with another creation. Thanks for stopping by!!
- Stamp - Ballerina Tilda
- Inks - StazOn Baby Blue, Distress Inks, Acrylic Paint
- Patterned Paper - Melissa Frances
- Card Template - QuicKutz
- Oval Template - Nestabilities
- Heart Tag - Magnolia DooHickey
- Other - Doily, Cheese Cloth, Flowers, Trims, Sheer Ribbon, Mini Spool, Rhynestones, Machine Stitching