We thought we would celebrate this new release with a little blog hop to inspire you all and of course... there's an awesome prize up for grabs!!!
We also have a guest member on the hop who has been chosen from sharing their gorgeous Little Fairy makes.
But before continuing with the hop, let me share with you what I did...
No, not a fairy! hehe!! It is a *boy* card featuring this cute skate boy taken from the *Three 4 the Kids* stamp set, which will be available at the store soon! The stamp was colored with Kuretake ZIG Clean Color Real Brush makers. It is the first time that I try those out and so far I'm liking them. I'll probably do a video on them very soon ;-)
Now for the blog hop...
How do you win it you ask? Well its super easy! Below is the blog hop order. You will need to hop around the girls blogs and leave a comment on each one for your chance to win a whopping $40 gift certificate for the store. So get hopping for the chance to get shopping!! he he he!!!
Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping!!
- Stamp - Three 4 the Kids by Saturated Canary
- Inks - Kuretake ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers, Archival Ink in Coffee by Ranger, Inc.
- Cloud Background - Simple Stories
- Clouds Diecut - Memory Box
- Sun Diecut - Flower Diecut by Stamping Up
- Sentiment - Tickled Pink Stamps