, , , , ,

Christmas Money Holder




Hi there lovelies,

I hope that you're enjoying the week so far!

For today's inspirational post I created a money holder, perfect for those "picky" relatives ;-)



The stamp that I used to create this money holder is from Some Odd Girl Stamps and is called Mini Elf Digi Stamp. I colored it with Copic Markers.



I cut the shaped envelope using a SVG file and my Silhouette Cameo. Patterned paper and tag are from Craft Smith. And the holiday trim is from Lawn Fawn.

Easy, right? LOL

Have a great day! ~xoxo~


Share:

5 comments:

  1. Hi Yani. Really like it the pretty image of the money holder card. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satta King Information you send out has to be meaningful if you expect to receive a meaningful response. Little reminders about nothing but your existence are annoying Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Play Bazaar you have any medical conditions, such as you are pregnant, make sure that you let your massage therapist Satta King know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bhi nhi hota hai na,
    vo kaam jaan aapse
    5 minat baat karne se ho jata hai.

    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever you think about a bad situation, do you try to immediately put it out of your head? Some people just hate to consider the negative things which can happen, which leaves them in the lurch when they do occur. Prepare for the worst by finding a good locksmith thanks to the tips below.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)