, , , ,

An Oldie But Goodie - A Valentine's Day Post



It's been quite some time since I last posted something. But I guess you already know that ;-)

And you also guessed that I've been busy... as usual.

Oh well, let's not complaint and jump right into today's post.

Today's post is Valentine's Day inspired, as the title suggests.



I created this card just like the old times... a vintage, shaped card featuring a Magnolia stamp and colored with Distress Inks and Kuretake watercolors. Papers and flowers are from Prima Marketing, Inc., the tag is from Crate Paper, and the heart shaped tag is from Magnolia. I also added trims, cheesecloth and sequins.

I'll probably be sharing another card soon ;-)

Thanks for stopping by! ~xoxo~


Share:

5 comments:

  1. I would love to find her, what is her name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email marketing marches on, and the good old newsletter has become largely obsolete. Instead of sending around a general circular for all of your subscribers, expend the effort to tailor emails to the interests of their particular Satta King Play Bazaar recipients. There are many robust programs and services that can help you do this automatically.

    ReplyDelete
  3. baat khu, humse yun naraz
    mat hua kro, kyuki hum
    tumhare bina mar to
    sakate hain, par ji nhi sakate. play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  4. Discovering innovative methods of finding new sources of customers and clients is not always intuitive, however, and does require a bit of education. The tips presented in the following paragraphs are meant to assist with exactly that.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)