,

SMASH-ing Thursday

Hi everyone,

I hope that you're all doing fine! :-)

I've been real busy these days with the Holidays... running last minute errands, buying gifts, prepping my home for Christmas Day, etc. And now that I have a down time, I could finally upload my post for Smash-ing Thursday. Hey, better late than never right? LOL

So if you remember in my last Smash-ing Thursday post, I wrote a list of things/themes that you could use in your Smash Book. Well, I'll try to follow through it and do my pages according to the list... so after the cover, the next thing in the list was *Goals*, so here's my page for *Goals*:


("Goals" in Spanish is "Metas".)



On the left page, I used rubons, chipboard letters and embellishments from K&Co., and drew the arrow in patterned paper and adhered it to my page. I also did a little doodling and stamping to decorate.

Then on the right page is where I did my list...



Just used papers, hand lettering, doodling, chipboard shapes, stamps, etc. You get the idea ;-)

If I make it through next week, I'll post the last Smash-ing Thursday post of the year next Thursday ;-)

In the mean time...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Hugs,
Y.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)