, , ,

Halloween Coffin Decor


Hi everyone,

Welcome to another inspirational post! This time I decorated a coffin perfect for any Halloween project that you may have...



The Creepy Coffin Template is from Some Odd Girl Stamps and you can download yours here. Did I mention it is "free"? ;-)

To decorate the coffin, I used patterned paper from Magnolia stamps, cheesecloth, bats diecuts, a stamp sentiment from Stamping Up, eyelets, foam squares, and distress inks.



As for Mini Vampire Digi Stamp, you can get yours here. I colored it entirely with Luminance pencils and mineral spirits. I also added Stickles as a finishing touch ;-)

I hope that you're enjoying your weekend. And thanks for stopping by! ~xoxo~



Share:

1 comment:

  1. koi massage na
    aana bhi ek massage hai,
    ki kisi ko aapki zarurt
    khatm ho gai hai.play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)