, , , ,

Halloween ATCs


Hello ~ Hello!!

I'm super excited to share my newest project... Halloween ATCs!



These are the newest mini digi stamps from Some Odd Girl Stamps and you can get yours by clicking here.



I colored these with Luminance pencils and a black marker to define some areas...



For the background, I used Photoshop to add the word-stamped background...



And then distressed the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink pad.



Anyway, these were super fun and easy to make, and they perfectly complement any Halloween project/decor.



Make sure to check out SOG's Facebook group so that you don't miss out on any of projects and ideas that are being posted there.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon!

Share:

1 comment:

  1. bas chaht ho
    chaht dil ko ghere hai,
    tumse milne ki tamanna hi
    bas sham avere hai,play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)