New Design Team and a Card


Yessss... you read right... I'm part of a new design team!!

I'm sure you've seen them before... probably colored them before...

The super, stinky-cute *Some Odd Girl* stamps!




I couldn't be happier. After a *longer than expected* break from the stamping world, it feels so good to be back again doing something I love so much and with the company of amazingly talented people.

And to kick start this new adventure, here's a card that I prepared using the lovely Tia...



This is a shaped card that I created using my Nestabilities. Regarding the stamp, I colored her with Copics and Prismacolor Pencils. The sentiment and the patterned paper are from Magnolia stamps.

Now make sure to subscribe to this blog and to the SOG blog so that you don't miss any updates and to get your inbox full of inspiration and ideas ;-)

Happy Stamping! ~xoxo~

Share:

1 comment:

  1. hona kyon ki main saath hoon,
    Saamne na sahi par aas-paas hoon,
    Palkon ko band kar jab bhi dil mein dekhoge,
    Main har pal tumhare sath hu!play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)