, , , ,

Baby Card


Happy Monday peeps!!

I can't believe it is June already! It seems like it was yesterday when we welcomed the new year. Not complaining by the way. I love Summer! It is one of my favorite seasons. If you live close by the beach just like me, you'll find yourself enjoying from the sand, the ocean, and from beautiful sunsets more often. It is also a season to prepare for other things... like welcoming babies ;-)

Not mine if you were wondering :-D Someone close to me is having a baby, so I prepared this card for her...


I used Hang Out Ollie stamp by Some Odd Girl stamps and you can find it here. I colored the stamp with Copic markers and Prismacolor Pencils.


I created the shaped card using my Silhouette Cameo, and since she's having a baby boy, I kept it simple and used blue colors to match.

I hope that you're enjoying the Summer as well! See ya' next time!

Share:

1 comment:

  1. mohabbat to sab karte hai,
    gam-a-judai se sab darte hai,
    hum to ishq karte ha na to mahabbat,
    hum to bas aapki ek mushkurahat pane ke liye, play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)