, ,

Our Family

If you haven't seen the new "Hello Lovely Edition" digital kit by Project Life, you must check it out!!


It's simply beautiful and so elegant... perfect for formal occasions like weddings, mother's day, and special events.



Here I'm showcasing my son's Senior Prom. Yesss... I got to dress nicely for the occasion! ;-)



And excuse the "proud momma" moment but these two boys look soooo handsome!!! I can't stop looking at them ;-)

OK enough babbling... LOL! Make sure to visit Project Life's shop and check out their latest releases. I'm sure you're going to want them all!

Have a great day!! ~xoxo~

Share:

1 comment:

  1. Sambhle Toh Kabhi Bikhar Gaye,
    Ab Toh Khud Mein Hi Simat Gaye Hum,
    Yun Toh Jamana Khareed Nahi Sakta Hamein,
    Magar Pyaar Ke Do Lafzon
    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)