Meet Our "Piggies"!

Thursday, July 07, 2016

So I guess it's official!


We have two new additions to our family...


Anakin, the shy one. He loves to eat cherry tomatoes and to play "hide & seek".



And this is Snickers, the perky one. He loves to eat peppers and to warn his brother when someone approaches by making a car alarm sound...LOL! He's really a character!

In such a short time, they've stolen our hearts! They're sweet and tons of fun to watch. So don't be surprised if I start sharing lots of layouts with pictures of them ;-)

Speaking of layouts... I made this two-page spread using the digital kit "Good Vibes" by Project Life and the digital templates "Squared Away 11" and "Squared Away 3".

Have a great day!! ~xoxo~




You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)

Subscribe!