SummerWednesday, July 10, 2013
Because we are in the middle of Summer...
Time for sun... beach... fun!!! Sorry to my Aussie friends ;-)
Here's a tag that I created with one of the newest Magnolia stamps from the Summer Breeze 2013 Collection...
I wanted to make this look more like a keepsake, so I placed the colored Tilda on cream cardstock to simulate a Polaroid photo. The rest was just embellishments ;-) At the end of this post you will find the supplies list.
And here's a photo I took of our Summer vacations last year. It is a sunset from my beautiful Puerto Rico!
Thanks for stopping by!
- Stamp - Magnolia Summer Breeze 2013 Collection
- Inks - Archival Ink "Coffee", Distress Inks (Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain; Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany; Dress, Sandals & Headband: Scattered Straw; Bucket & Snails: Broken China, Antique Linen; Sand: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo)
- Patterned Paper - Simple Stories
- Tags - Magnolia
- Wreath - Memory Box
- Letter Stickers - Simple Stories
- Flowers - Magnolia, Wild Orchid Crafts, generic
- Other - Trims, seam binding, sheer ribbon, doily, cheese cloth, pearls, machine stitching