Mom To-BeThursday, June 27, 2013
Hi there lovelies!
Here's my latest card for a very *Special Moment*...
This is *Gift From Heaven Tilda* and she is one of the newest stamps from the *Special Moments* Collection. Isn't she lovely?
I colored her with Distress Inks and used the *no-lines* technique. Yes, I'm so in love with this technique! ;-)
The background was also colored with Distress Inks. Check the bottom of this post for the rest of the materials used.
On July 6th I'll be back to -->Scrapper's Place<-- *Coloring With Distress Inks* - Basic & Intermediate. If you live close by and would love to learn how to color with Distress Inks, this is your opportunity sign up!
Well I guess that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!!
- Stamp & Sentiment - Magnolia
- Inks - StazOn Baby Blue, Distress Inks (Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain; Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany; Dress & Shoes: Milled Lavender, Victorian Velvet), Stickles
- Patterned Paper - Magnolia
- Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts, Generic
- Pearls - Magnolia
- Folded Heart Die - Magnolia Doo Hickey
- Butterfly - Martha Stewart punch
- Scalloped Oval & Oval Templates - Nestabilities by Spellbinders
- Other - trims, seam binding, sheer ribbon, machine stitching, Cheese Cloth