Sweet ValentineSunday, February 10, 2013
Here's a last minute card that I created for Valentine's Day...
This is Tilda with Big Ice Cream and she is my very first Tilda with *no lines* technique... Woohooo!!!
I always struggled with this technique and after having tried many~many times, I finally could create one (at least decent enough to show off...LOL!!)
Here's a close-up of her...
I also did a *wash-out* effect on her with white acrylic paint to *fade* her just a little bit and to give her an even more watercolor effect ;-)
All in all, I really liked how she turned out :-D
Finally, I'm happy to announce that we have four new DT members...
~ Jill ~
~ Giada ~
~ Ashlee ~
~ Shirin ~
Click on their names to visit their blogs and give them a *warm welcome* to Magnolia!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!
- Stamps - Magnolia
- Inks - StazOn Baby Blue, Distress Inks, Acrylic Paint
- Patterned Paper - Magnolia, Canvas Corp.
- Tag - Magnolia Doo Hickey
- Border - Memory Box
- Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts, Generic
- Pearls - Magnolia
- Other - Cheese Cloth, Doily, Trim, Sheer Ribbon, Machine Stitching