,

Feliz Navidad



I made a couple of these cuties to donate to charity...



They measure 5" x 3 3/4" and I don't think that I can work any simpler than this...LOL!



The Christmas tree and the Poinsettia were free clip arts that I found on the Internet. So yes, I spent some time tracing on paper and then cutting with my scissors, but it was a quick thing to do and in a matter of two hours I had made ten of these puppies all finished and ready to be hand delivered :-D

The star is a Sizzix template though... and the sentiment is a stamp from Stampin' Up... and just in case you were wondering, it reads "Merry Christmas" ;-)



On Saturday I'll be sharing a quick and easy Christmas ornament tutorial...

On Monday I'll be sharing some pics and a link to a video tutorial I made for Saturated Canary You Tube Channel...

And on Wednesday it will be my turn on the much anticipated Magnolia Advent Calendar Blog Hop.

So make sure to come back again.

Great day everyone!! xoxo
Share:

3 comments:

  1. Amiga, todas supre preciosas. Me encanta el Kraft Cardstock. GRACIAS por tu inspiración. Great JOB!
    Hugs, Sony ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing Yani! I am working on simpler cards this year too and these are a great inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)