TOMIC Challenge #50 - Sketch + InspirationWednesday, May 16, 2012
Hi my friends,
Today we start another *TOMIC Challenge* :-D
This week's challenge is to follow this sketch:
AND also, be inspired on this Magnolia Ink cover:
Now here's what I did for this challenge:
This is the card that I made for my mom on Mother's Day ;-)
Tilda is from the newest collection *Summer Memories 2012* and was colored with Distress Inks.
You can see the supplies' list at the end of this post.
Now head to TOMIC's blog and see what the others did for this challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!!
- Patterned Paper - Prima Marketing
- Stamp - Waterlily Tilda by Magnolia
- Inks - Archival "Coffee", Distress Inks (Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain; Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany; Dress: Scattered Straw; Pants & Headband: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick; Water & Water Lilys: Tumbled Glass, Shabby Shutters, Milled Lavender; Butterflies: Aged Mahogany; Background: Tea Dye, Victorian Velvet, Weathered Wood)
- Scallop Oval & Oval Templates - Nestabilities by Spellbinders
- Flower Doily Die - Memory Box
- Heart Die - Magnolia
- Flowers - Wild Orchid Flowers, Generic
- Letter Stickers - Prima
- Other - seam binding, machine stitching, pink pearls, heart charm