, , , ,

Sweet Christmas Dreams - Part II



Good day everyone!!

I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend :-)

I ran a lot of errands, but still managed to finish another card for this *Sweet Christmas edition*. I'm working *twice*, as I'm donating some of these cards to a special cause ;-)

Anyway, here's my finished card:



I colored Tilda with Distress Inks, using the *watering technique* (as I call it... I'm sure that my students will recall it too!) to make the edges *pop-up* ;-). And then... since I'm doubling my work, I kept it simple so I could finish both cards.

As always, at the end of this post is the supplies' list.

Thanks for stopping by!!



Recipe:
  • Stamps - Magnolia Christmas Collection 2011
  • Patterned Paper - Echo Park Paper
  • Doily - Spellbinders
  • Flowers - Magnolia, generic
  • Inks - Archival "Coffee", Distress Inks (Hair: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain; Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany; Shirt & Hat: Fired Brick, Stickles "Star Dust"; Pants: Bundled Sage; Shoes: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain; Candle: Scattered Straw)
  • Other - Seam Binding, Rhynestones, Machine Stitching
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)