,

~SMASH-ing Thursday~

So with this SMASH-ing fever that's being going around...

and knowing me, that I *love* to try out different crafts ;-)

I *had* to give this a try ;-P

So here I am... with my very first SMASH-ing post.

I called it *SMASH-ing Thursday*, as my main idea is to *try* (<--read carefully!!) to post each Thursday something Smash Book related.

Donna Downey has *Inspiration Wednesdays* AND *Collage Monday*... Suzi Blu has *You Suck Monday*... the talented Waffle has *Instagram Monday*... so heck! Why can't I have a *SMASH-ing Thursday*?? LOL!

Anyway, here's my first post. And I started out using this Smash Book:



Don't ask me why! Maybe because I *loved* the color... or maybe because of it's texture ;-)  The thing is that I fell in love with it!

Now, when you open it up, you'll see this page that I lightly decorated:



Just a few computer generated phrases and some paper strips. I also distressed the edges with Distress Ink "Walnut Stain".

And now the next pages. The real *beginning* of my Smash Book:



It's a page about myself :-D Nothing fancy here... just trying to be *me*...LOL!

I used color washes to make the background *pop-up*... distressed the edges with Walnut Stain... and added paper strips, trims, book pages, a doily, letter stickers, diecuts, and my own handwriting (which I don't like very much, but I guess that I'll have to deal with that!).

OK, so I guess that's all for today! I'll be back next Thursday with more ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!
Share:

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)