, , , ,

A "Merry" Tag






Hi there lovelies,

Finally... I think it is time to start thinking about Christmas!!

I know... Halloween isn't over yet, but I just loooove Christmas. I guess it is my favorite time of the year :-D

Anyway, Some Odd Girl Stamps started releasing Christmas digis and I just couldn't help myself, so I had to start coloring and creating right away.



The featured digi is called Mini Rudolp Digi Stamp and you can find it by clicking here. I colored him with Copics markers on Bristol Smooth Surface paper.

The tag is a Sizzlit, and both patterned paper and letters are from Bella Blvd.

I hope that you're having a terrific week! Thanks for stopping by! ~xoxo~


Share:

3 comments:

  1. This is very good blog spot where you can find best knowledge
    about bhakti to know more please visit our website
    bhakti Bhajan
    Religion Bhajan

    ReplyDelete
  2. sabal
    hi paida nhi hota,
    tumhe maine nhi
    mere dil ne chuna hai.play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are simply trying to take advantage of the situation, and you should be wary. There are a number of locksmiths in any given area, so do not feel trapped into using someone that you aren't comfortable with.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)