, , ,

Enjoy the Ride


Hi there lovelies,

I hope that you're enjoying your week! I've been working a lot as usual but always making sure to set some time aside to work on my crafts ;-)

For today's post I'm sharing my most recent card for Some Odd Girl...



It features Leaf Rider Tobie Digi Stamp and you can get yours here.



I colored the stamp with my trustworthy Prismacolor Pencils. I also added Stickles to the wings for dimension ;-) The paper is by Heidi Swapp, and I created the circle card and the sentiment with my Silhouette Cameo. That machine is super handy! If you're thinking on getting one, I highly suggest that you do. Trust me... you won't regret it! (btw, this is a non-paid advertisement... lol!).

OK guys... off to work. Have a amazing week and thanks for stopping by! ~xoxo~

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)