, , ,

Be Happy!


Happy Monday peeps!

Today I want to share with you a quick and simple card that you can use on any ocassion...



I called it Be Happy! And it's main character is this cute kitty by Some Odd Girl stamps. It is called Cat Pounce and you can find it here.



To color the cat I used Faber Castell's Polychromos. I needed something that would allow me create fine detail and these pencils are perfect for that. The sentiment is a Sizzix diecut and the background paper is by Heidi Swapp. Finally, I created the grass with my Silhouette Cameo.

I hope you have an amazing week! And thanks for stopping by! ~xoxo~

Share:

2 comments:

  1. Hello my friend. No habia visto esta bella tarjeta. Me gusta y la imagen también, bonito contraste con el color rosa.
    Cariños, Sony
    Sonia-Studio 60

    ReplyDelete
  2. hotho se
    izhaar kar bhi do,
    kyuki kya rkha hai
    is ager mager me ,play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)