, , ,

Saturated Canary: Bookmarks

Hi everyone,

It's time for another inspirational post from Saturated Canary stamps!



Today I'm sharing two bookmarks that I made recently. I've been having this idea in my head for a long time and I never had a chance to develop it.





They measure 6 1/2" x 2 1/2" and you may be wondering what's the big fuss about them? Well the thing is that they're "shaker" bookmarks.





After I colored the stamps (I used Copics and Polychromos Pencils), I placed everything (sequins too) inside a plastic and sealed it with a photo sleeve fuse (Project Life). Then I punched a hole on top and attached ribbon to give it a finishing touch :)

BTW, the stamps that I'm showcasing here are called "Nevaeh" and "Pixie Nerd" and you can find them here.

Thanks for stopping by!! ~xoxo~

Share:

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)