, , , ,

Saturated Canary Inspirational Post: Pretty!



Hi everyone,

It's time for another Saturated Canary inspirational post!

And this time I created a double-spread page on my Midori Travelers Notebook featuring the lovely Reflection stamp. If interested, you can find the stamp here.



I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils (no blending solution was used!). Isn't she pretty? ;)

And in case that you were wondering about the background, I used different pieces of patterned paper, Gelatos, white acrylic paint, stencils, and a black pen.



As for the chipboard stickers, they are by Pink Paislee.

Well, that's all for now. I hope that you liked it and thanks for stopping by! ~xoxo~


Share:

3 comments:

  1. Wow stunning colours. The colouring is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation! Love how you did. Great job.
    Hugs, Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow el pelo te quedo de show..espectacular!!! Todo esta hermoso..me encanto! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)