, , ,

Catching Up on 2015



Here's a little catch up on January and February 2015...



These fellows always make us smile... Rocky the fish, Brandy and London playing around, and La Diva Cupcake being herself!




The last photos of my car. We had to sell it before the move. I'm already missing it! :(




The year also began with having to say "goodbye" to old friends, places, and family...




And the last class that I offered in Puerto Rico. It was overwhelming to see that many of my fans and friends showed up to support my talent. Definitely one of the best memories I'll ever have!

I wish you an amazing week! ~xoxo~

----------------------
Supplies:

  • Album & Page Protectors: Simple Stories
  • Photo Templates: Paislee Press
  • Embellishments: Heidi Swapp - Project Life
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)