, , , , , , ,

Bible Journaling & A Tutorial



Hi everyone!

Today I have a special post to share with you...

I recently started doing *Bible Journaling*...

Some people call it *Faith Illustrating*...

But whatever you call it, it is a way to express art while at the same time you're getting closer to God.

No matter if it's by doodling on your bible, or stamping and coloring, or a little of mixed media...

It is fun and it definitely makes you reflect on the scriptures.



Now about today's post, I chose "Ephesians 6:10-11" to inspire my journaling...


THE WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD

Be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.


There are is so much evil and temptations out there, but if you put your heart and faith in God, you will be able to conquer it all!

Here are the pages that I created...



I'm featuring the lovely *Ephesians 6* stamp by Saturated Canary. All coloring supplies are mentioned in the video ;-)

And here's a little tutorial that I put together with a quick trick to help you simplify your journaling and/or any other stamping technique. Also in the video, I do a quick flip-thru through my bible and show you a couple of pages that I've done so far :-)




Well, I hope that you liked it and *thanks* for stopping by!! ~xoxo




Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)