, , ,

Video: Dark Skinned Beauty with Prismacolor Pencils

Hey, it's me again!

I have another video ready for you...

And this time it is about how I color *dark skin* using Prismacolor Pencils.

I know that many of you struggle with this kind of color combination, so I hope that you find it useful :)

BTW, the creator of this image... Hannah Lynn Art & Design... is offering a 5% discount on your total order, when you use the code that appears in my video. Isn't it cool? So pay close attention to the video so you don't miss it! ;)

AND don't forget to check out the classes that I'm offering. If you love to color images, these classes are for you!!



OK now I'll leave you to the video. Thanks for watching and don't forget to *Like* and *Subscribe* to my channel if you haven't done so!


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)