, , , ,

You Are Loved!

You Are Loved!!



Here's an art journal page featuring the lovely *Spring stamp* by Saturated Canary.



I thought she was perfect to color in Sepia with a "splash" of color, because well... I've been feeling like this lately... living in the shadows and waiting for some "color" to appear and brighten my day. I know that there will be better days... I just need to be patient and pray!

Anyway, let's continue with this post ;) I used mixed media paper to add texture, and she was colored with Prismacolor Pencils in French Grey 10%, 20%, 30%, 50%, 70%, 90% & Black. For the flowers I used Scarlett Red, Scarlett Lake, Pale Sage, Apple Green & Olive Green.

The card/sentiment is by Teresa Collins, and the heart is a die that I cut using cork.

I hope that you like it and thanks for stopping by!! ~xoxo~


Share:

3 comments:

  1. I adore how you have coloured this image and the touch of red, well wow it's fantastic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see your Art Journal creation. :-)
    Wonderful work... love the image.
    *Sony*
    sonia-studio60

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you coloured this gem!! It is beautiful!! I will send ya some positive vibes!! Can you feel the love!! take care your work is amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)