, ,

Some Coloring Fun!

Hey everyone!!

Here's an inspirational post with a three-part video on how I colored this gorgeous image...




The stamp is named *Sasha & Jett* and it is by Hannah Lynn Art & Design.

I divided the videos in three parts... skin, hair and dragon... to make it easier to watch. So feel free to watch them at your own pace ;-) Also, don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel if you haven't done so, so that you don't miss any of my videos.

I'll leave you to the videos now and don't forget to tell me what you think ok?

Thanks for stopping by!! ~xoxo~














Share:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. I like it!!! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to colored pencils and so appreciate this, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tutorials! Love them. Which color did you use for the skin please? You went too fast for the 3rd color. Thanks,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)