, , , ,

~XOXO~ Card

Two of my Magnolia cards will be published in the next issue of our local scrapbook magazine *Papeles y Más*... and one of them is this one:




I thought it would be nice to create something different to my usual style...



A *simpler* and a little bit *manly* card. I thought it would be nice to create something different to my usual style ;)



And to add a little bit more fun, I did it in 3D and added embroidery floss to the balloons. The sentiment is chipboard by Make It Crafty, which I colored with Copics. And Edwin was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Mineral Spirits.

Anyway, I can't wait for the magazine to be published and see what the rest of the ladies did! It sure is going to be a terrific issue :-)

Thanks for stopping by! ~xoxo~
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)