,

Flores y Tarjetas



On Sunday I had the opportunity to teach two different classes at a local scrapbook event...

Here's the first one of them: "Flowers & Cards" ("Flores y Tarjetas")


The ladies got to prepare their own paper flowers, and then use them to decorate three different cards...



Here are the cards...

"Daisy" Card







"Hortensia" Card





"Roses" Card

 



Papers are Washed Out Collection by Pink Paislee, the diecuts used for the flowers are by Sizzix, and the sentiments are by Latina Crafter.

I will be sharing more pics soon of my second class, so make sure to come back later.

~xoxo~
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Excellent teacher!! Thanks for share with us your talent....(Glorimar Figueroa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous cards. Obviously had a good tutor :)
    Love Lea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)