, , , , ,

Coloring Fur with Prismacolor Pencils and Mineral Spirits

Did you like my tutorial on how to create a *shaker ornament*?



If you haven't seen it yet, follow the link here and see what I am talking about ;)

If you did watch it, then I am sure that you are going to like this *speed-coloring* video on how to color fur using Prismacolor Pencils and mineral spirits...



The stamp that I used for this video is called "Surprise" stamp by Saturated Canary. Check out their store for more beautiful stamps...



Anyway, I hope that you like the video. Thanks for stopping by!! ~xoxo~


Share:

1 comment:

  1. Your work is beautiful, I left a comment on YouTube channel and figured it couldn't hurt to leave one here. There is an image I want to color for my daughter and I want it to be with vibrant hot pink hair. What prismacolor pencils would you suggest I play with to achieve this color? Your help and any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Again thanks for your tutorials, I have learned so much from your technique and look forward to more videos. Take care and Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)