, ,

It's Me... Edwin!!

Hi there lovelies!

This one needs no introduction ;-)



From the very first time that I saw him, I knew that I *had* to create something with him.



Living in a house full of men (dogs included!), these kind of things are hard to resist.



I even borrowed my son's book for this photo session...LOL!  BTW, *Diary of a Wimpy Kid* is a great read. I highly recommend it for young and adults ;-)

Two more things...


The newest edition of Magnolia Ink will be released soon. It's full of ideas, step-by-steps, and inspiration that you don't want to miss out!

Second, don't forget to subscribe to my blog by using either one of the three available options to the bottom right of this blog: Follow By Email, Bloglovin, and Networked Blogs. Google Friend Connect is no longer available!

I hope that you have liked my project! And thanks for stopping by!!

Recipe:
  • Stamp - Game On Edwin from Once Upon A Time Collection
  • Inks - Copics, Distress Ink Walnut Stain
  • Tag - Magnolia Doo Hickey
  • Clouds Die - Memory Box
  • Stars Die - Sizzlits by Sizzix
  • Papers - Bo Bunny
  • Letter Stickers - Imaginisce
  • Other - Cheese Cloth, ribbon, 3D dots
Share:

4 comments:

  1. Buen dia!
    Hermoso el chico Edwin, que delicados colores. Me encanta como pintas.
    Bella presentacion.
    Abrazos, Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yani, me encanta Edwin con bigote. Excelente para cualquier proyecto masculino. Hermoso Tag! ♥
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Se me olvido decirte que los "die" de estrellitas y de nubecitas me encantaton. Especialmente el de nubes. ♥
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)