,

It's Almost Spring!!


And what a good way to receive it by having a basket full of fresh and happy colors, flowers, and Easter eggs...


Cones seem to be very *in* lately, so I decided to go with the flow and create one too ;-)


I filled it with eggs that I made using the new Doo Bee Pops by Magnolia. The sweet DT member Ying made a quick and easy tutorial on how to use these if you still don't know how to.


I decorated its middle with Spring flowers, trims and seam binding, a Doo Hickey Folded Heart, and a sentiment from Magnolia. For the cone, I used a patterned paper from Magnolia too!


And for the bottom part, I hanged seam binding, sheer ribbon, and two circle Doo Bee Pops, which I attached with embroidery floss and acrylic hearts that hang to its end.



It was all very quick and easy, and it makes a nice home decoration ;-)

By the way, we have two *new Design Team members*. Please welcome:


Thanks for stopping by!!
Share:

4 comments:

  1. OMG, girl, this is absolutely luscious....a beautiful way to welcome spring!!!! Very, very creative work...BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yani this is absolutely amazing, I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yani... wow! bello, bellisimo y delicado. Me encanto! Te felicito! siempre creativa.
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estas adelantándote, quedó precioso el cono, muchos detalles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)