, , , , , ,

Creating a Canvas Artwork with a Saturated Canary Digi Stamp



Hello everyone!!

First of all... THANKS SO MUCH for all the wonderful comments about the tag freebie from last week!! Your comments mean a lot and like I said, they motivate us to keep creating and sharing ideas with you ;-) So THANK YOU ~ THANK YOU ~ THANK YOU!!!

Now about today's post...

My newest tutorial for Saturated Canary You Tube Channel is up and ready to be viewed.

But before you see the video, let me show you the finished project...



It's a canvas artwork that I created using a lovely digi image from Saturated Canary. Definitely a great excuse to keep using your Saturated Canary digi images in other projects ;-)



Even though it has a lot of steps, it is easy to follow and VERY entertaining ;-) It's also very addicting!! So watch out ;-)

The supplies list is provided in the video too ;-)

Now if you're ready to get messy, then follow this --> link.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Share:

13 comments:

  1. this is great, off to have a nosey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Te quedo espectacularmente hermosa. Estoy local por hacerlo yo tambien. Cuidate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Yani, cada dia trabajas mas super Espectacular. Me fascino tu creación.. cada detalle (vi el video).
    TE felicito! Quien reciba ese canvas no se cansara nunca de mirarlo.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Yani, cada dia trabajas mas super Espectacular. Me fascino tu creación.. cada detalle (vi el video).
    TE felicito! Quien reciba ese canvas no se cansara nunca de mirarlo.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful ! Will you please tell me what collection the papers you used are from, I would love to purchase if I can find them, they are just beautiful. Thanks for sharing your art work....I love it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Yani this is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Yani!
    How are you? This is gorgeous! What a piece of art. I am going to have to try this, the background looks amazing.

    Thanks for popping by my blog today!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yani esto te quedo bello!! Y el video te quedo maravilloso. Tengo ya mil implementos para el mixed media y aun no empiezo a hacer nada... que mal me va!! Un abrazo bien grande ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG....this is an exquisite work of art....love, love, love it!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love your video, but I have to run it over and over to learn this technique. I would love to do something like this for my daughter...an outside theme...canoe, moose, deer, etc.
    You have given me inspiration to try something new! I sure don't have your talent, but I'll give it a whirl! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! This is really a great doll canvas. I like especially colors and dresses of the doll. The digi image created by saturated canary is definitely awesome. So many appreciation from my side for stupendous and super duper work. custom canvas wall art

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)