Tutorial: Handmade Daybook With A Sewn SpineTuesday, September 04, 2012
OK lovelies, finally here it is...
my tutorial on how to make your own Daybook using your sewing machine to bind the spine!
It is very easy to put together, but if you still have any questions, feel free to email me :-)
But first here's what you'll need:
- Paper trimmer / scissors
- Bone folder
- Border punch
- Circle cutter
- Adhesive or double-sided tape
- Paper clips or paper binders
- Transparency (I used a 12" x 12" piece from Fancy Pants Designs)
- At least 5 different pieces of double-sided patterned paper (I used The Sweetest Thing Collection by My Mind's Eye)
- Doily, tag (and any other embellishment that you want)
- Sewing machine / coordinating thread / heavy needle (100/16 sized needle)
Now let's start sewing:
Check out -->this<-- blog post to see the entire book finished.
And don't forget to come back on Thursday for a video tutorial for Saturated Canary You Tube Channel.
Thanks for stopping by!!