, ,

SMASH*ing Thursday: A Smash*ing Birthday



Well I celebrated my birthday on May 22nd... thank you very much! LOL!

And casually that very same day, Krista from Saturated Canary was giving away this free digi, which I thought was perfect for a birthday themed page.

So here's what I did...



I colored her with Copics... and definitely had to try out the flowers that I made ;-)



For the rest I used chipboard diecuts, washi tape (see that glittery washi tape?), rubons, letter stickers, a doily, a wood clothes pin -->which is the cutest thing ever<--. And I guess that's it!

BTW, don't forget to check out my latest video tutorial in my You Tube channel -->From My Art Lab<--. If you're a beginner in cardmaking, I'm sure that you're going to like it ;-)

Have an awesomesauce day!!



~xoxo~
Share:

3 comments:

  1. It's so pretty and the flowers are beautiful! Happy belated birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Hola Yani
    AMAZING Smash Pages! Love every details, love the girl with balloon "Saturated Canary".
    Thanks for share your inspiration.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy hermosas paginas!! Pero falta una fotito tuya!! Me encantó como pintaste el stamp, te quedó hermoso!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate it :-)