TOMIC - Challenge #39 "Tilda's Birthday"!!!Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Yessss... I'm on a roll this week with so many *birthday* celebrations!!!
This time is Tilda's Birthday!!!
And at TOMIC we're celebrating this ultra-special occasion with a special challenge:
*Follow this sketch with a girly theme + you must add a Birthday text in it.*
So here's what I prepared for this challenge:
This cute Tilda is the *Tilda with Lacey Shoes* and I colored her with Distress Inks...
The sentiment is in Spanish and it reads "Happy Birthday". And of course, added *lots* of embellishments :-) (At the end of this post you'll find the supplies' list.)
Now head back to TOMIC and see what the rest of the DT did for this special challenge.
- Stamps - Magnolia, Stamping Up, My Mind's Eye
- Papers - Prima Marketing, Inc., The Girls Paperie
- Inks - Archival "Coffee", Distress Inks (Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany, Tumbled Glass, Frayed Burlap), White Acrylic Paint
- Circle Dies - Nestabilities by Spellbinders, Memory Box
- Border Die - Memory Box
- Heart Hockey Doo Die - Magnolia
- Flowers - Wild Orchid Flowers, Generic
- Flower Buds - Magnolia
- Other - Trims, sheer ribbons, heart charm, doily, machine stitching